Hi all, I left Oracle in April 2012..
Welcome to my Oracle WebCenter Blog. I intend to use this as a medium to interact with WebCenter enthusiasts and developers.
I am the Product Manager for Oracle WebCenter Portal. I have been with Oracle since 2005. Prior to Oracle, I worked at BEA Systems (now Oracle) in the WebLogic Portal R&D team for 5 years. Among other things, I worked on WebLogic Portal Framework & Entitlements Engine.
- Leveraging Oracle WebCenter Suite’s Security Framework to Build a Secure Portal, Oracle OpenWorld Conference, 2011
- Securing your Oracle WebCenter Portal, Oracle OpenWorld Conference, 2010
- Oracle WebCenter Spaces, Collaborate Conference, 2010
- Oracle WebCenter Spaces: Enterprise 2.0 in Action, Oracle OpenWorld Conferece, 2009
- Build an Enterprise 2.0 Social Network with Oracle WebCenter Suite, Collaborate Conference, 2009
- Web 2.0 in the Enterprise: Balancing Participation and Security, Oracle OpenWorld Conference, 2008
- Oracle Application Unlimited and Web 2.0: You can have it now!, Oracle OpenWorld Conference, 2008
- Building Next-Generation User Interfaces for Composite Applications, Collaborate Conference, 2008
- Enterprise Application Entitlement Management using Topic Maps, JavaOne Conference, 2005
- Designing Entitlements Frameworks for Enterprise Portals, JavaOne Conference 2003
- Placing Entitlements on BEA WebLogic Portal resources, BEA eWorld Conference 2003
- BEA WebLogic Portal Entitlements, BEA eWorld Conference 2003
I have several patents in areas of Enterprise Portal Frameworks and Security.
- 7,810,036: Systems and methods for personalizing a portal
- 7,774,601: Method for delegated administration
- 7,752,651: System and method for propagating security information in a web portal system
- 7,653,930: Method for role and resource policy management optimization
- 7,591,000: System and method for hierarchical role-based entitlements
- 7,496,687: Enterprise application platform
- 7,451,477: System and method for rule-based entitlements
- 7,426,548: Enterprise application platform
- 6,917,975: Method for role and resource policy management
- The Wild Web 2.0 Needs a Sheriff, ITSecurity.com, 2008
- Co-Author: BEA WebLogic Platform 7.0 book, ISBN: 0789727129, SAMS Publishing
- Contributer: Reshaping Your Business with Web 2.0, ISBN: 9780071600781, McGraw Hill